David J. Lisko
Attorney David J. Lisko has over 30 years of experience in guiding individuals and families through a wide variety of circumstances requiring legal expertise and practical knowledge. He has helped hundreds of clients achieve successful results in courtrooms throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, through both trials and settlements.
David also has a track record of success in resolving client matters through mediation and other alternative dispute methods. He is a member of the Wisconsin Bar Association, and has served on the board of directors of the Wisconsin Association for Justice and received mediation training through the Winnebago County Conflict Resolution Center and the University of Wisconsin-Extension.
Attorney Lisko graduated from Marquette University Law School. David is a distinguished alumnus of Milwaukee Lutheran High School and a recipient of the Cum Deo Award.
Attorney Lisko’s Practice Areas
- Personal Injury – When faced with an injury, you need a personal injury attorney or accident lawyer to fight for your rights. We represent clients injured in vehicle accidents, slip and fall, construction accidents, animal bites, product liability, premises liability and wrongful death cases.
- Workers’ Compensation – If you have a neck injury, back injury, occupational injury, or other work related injury, we will help you secure the medical care and benefits for lost wages to which you are entitled.
- Social Security Disability – Our firm assists clients with the original application and appeals.
- Consumer Cases – David Lisko represents clients in lemon law, used car warranty claims, insurance company bad faith, motor vehicle dealer fraud, and other consumer fraud cases.
- Settling out of Court – We offer mediation services for personal injury, family law, and business disputes.